JOIN ATS   |   Print Page   |   Sign In
Trauma Registry Meetings
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/16/2018 at 7:11:29 PM GMT
Trauma Registry Meetings

Hello all!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to answer the above questions. I received over 30 responses and some really great information. I would love to share the responses on this thread & have put them in a table format according to Level I-IV trauma centers.

Would everyone be ok with me sharing the information you provided with only a first name and last initial. I am hoping this will help generate/stimulate further questions, comments, suggestions for all our trauma centers to benefit and grow from!

Thanks again!

5/16/2018 at 7:41:54 PM GMT
Thank you Kelly! That would be awesome!

6/22/2018 at 6:56:32 PM GMT
Hello all Smile
I sent out a private message to everyone in this group but wanted to post on forum also...

I sincerely appreciate the time each of you took to answer my questions re: the structure of your registry meetings. I apologize for the much delayed response but I thought it was very useful information and interesting to see the differences among our registries. I hope this thread provides an opportunity to open communications and stimulate questions and/or suggestions to improve the functioning of our registries.

In compiling the table, I made slight alterations in the response verbiage to maintain consistency and facilitate comparison across same trauma center designation. Please review the table and let me know if you need me to reword your responses (if I took too much out, changed what your emphasis was, etc.)

And to those who did not get a chance to respond or would like to do so, please message me. I am inserting original questions below. I would love to have your feedback!

Have a great week!

Kelly
>>>>>>>>>>>>
ORIGINAL QUESTIONS:
Hello all,

I am looking at ways other trauma centers structure their Trauma Registry meetings. Following is the type of information I am looking for, however, any input will be helpful and much appreciated!

1. What level trauma center are you?

2. How many abstractors/registrars are in your department?

3. Do you separate your department/staff meetings from your registry meeting and if so, how often are your registry meetings?

4. Do you have a set agenda/specific topics?

5. Do you include educational topics and if so who presents them?

6. Do you include TQIP/NTDB points?

Thank you so much for your time

10/23/2018 at 4:04:57 PM GMT
I'm curious if you would use the same questions for Registrars that work remotely?
What might you change and/or add?

Regards,
Rachelle R. Belcastro

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal