JOIN ATS   |   Print Page   |   Sign In
Online Trauma Registry Course QUESTIONS
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

5/15/2018 at 8:07:07 PM GMT
Online Trauma Registry Course QUESTIONS

Hello all Smile

I am looking for a little more information re: the online trauma registry course and I would greatly appreciate your time to answer a few question.

The live course details read:

The TRC is taught in a two day format that is broken down into 18 interactive sessions which provide a comprehensive overview of trauma registry practices and functions.  Sessions include lectures, case studies, real world examples, group interactions and take-home supplemental materials.

For the online course:

1.  Is there a set pace/time to complete once started OR is it complete at your own pace?

2.  Are there also 18 modules?

3.  Can you print any material out or is it all online?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day!

Kelly Land BSN,RN,CEN

UTMB Trauma Nurse Registrar

5/15/2018 at 8:56:17 PM GMT
Kelly,

Our online Trauma Registry Course is self-paced. You have 90 days to complete the 14 modules in the course. It is approximately 12 hours of content which is the same as our live course. There is a short quiz at the end of each video module.

The course materials are available for download from the course site.

I am happy to answer any questions you have! Please feel free to email or call me at: aalder@amtrauma.org or 703-538-3544 x2

Andrea Alder
Member Relations and Education Manager

5/16/2018 at 3:35:26 PM GMT
Thanks Andrea. I am registered!

10/11/2018 at 3:24:31 AM GMT
How do I access the course? I can access my invoice showing that I paid for it. I can also access and I downloaded all the lesson PDF's but what else am I supposed to do besides read the PDFS?

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal