ATS Institutional Membership provides your organization and staff with the professional development opportunities, information, advocacy, networking and patient support resources to help you meet the ever changing challenges in the trauma field. It also symbolizes your commitment to advancing excellence in trauma care.
Key benefits include:
- Member pricing for all staff members on our comprehensive, nationally recognized training courses for Trauma Registrars/Data Managers, Trauma Program Managers & Injury Prevention Specialists.
- Free Monthly Educational Webinars on various trauma related topics for all staff.
- Free access all archived professional development webinars.
- Member pricing on all educational and injury prevention materials and programs such as Traumaroo and 2nd Trauma.
- Opportunities to host educational courses at your facility.
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- Free institutional access to our Trauma Survivor Network (TSN) program
- News, analysis and updates from our weekly newsletter, the ATS INFORM, our monthly policy newsletter, the ATS PULSE
- Access to nationwide trauma center information and data through our TIEP national database
- Legislative updates and a voice on critical state and national trauma issues
- Full access to members-only content on the ATS website
COMMUNITY & NETWORKING
- Access to members only job board with nationwide job opportunities
- Ability to post unlimited job openings for your institution
- Ability to search members online resumes
INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP TYPES
Enhanced Trauma Center Package (includes 5 additional individual memberships for staff)
| Trauma Center - Over 250 Beds (includes 1 additional individual membership for staff)
| Trauma Center - Under 250 Beds (includes 1 additional individual membership for staff)
| Non-Trauma Center (includes 1 additional membership for staff)
| EMS Agency/Squad
If you have any questions about membership or its benefits, please contact us. We are here to help!
800-556-7890 x1 or 703-538-3544 x1