- Burns Fact Sheet (World Health Organization, WHO)
Data and statistics on global burn incidence
- Skin Cancer Statistics (Centers for Disease Control, CDC)
Data, statistics, and research topics on skin cancer in the United States
» Infographics, Flyers, Useful Information & Organizations, etc.
- Burns and Scalds (SafeKids Worldwide)
Burn and Scald Prevention Infographics, Videos for children, etc.
- Button Battery Danger Poster (Consumer Product Safety Commission, CPSC)
Poster detailing which products have button batteries—which cause chemical burns if swallowed by children
- Fire and Burn Prevention Resource Guide (Children’s Safety Network)
Document that provides a list of and information on fire and burn prevention organizations, programs, publications, and resources
» Sample Campaigns and Materials
- Be Burn Aware Campaign (Shriners Hospital for Children)
Campaign information and materials such as videos for children, posters, infographics, and more
» Position Statements